Whether you’re building a new home, garage, office or just remodeling, integrating coax as well as wiring for telephone, networking, HDMI and speakers, will make life much easier down the road when the project is complete.
Centralizing your equipment and creating dedicated runs to each location is beneficial for these reasons, to name a few.
– Avoids running cables across floors, under carpet and over doorways.
– Eliminates having additional electronic devices to achieve your desired connections.
– Looks neat and organized
– Allows for the installation of wall mounted flat screens without having to look at wires or wire mold hiding the cables to your Bluray Player or Router.
– Makes adding additional devices a breeze! Add a network printer to any location and print from any device on your network.
– Dedicated DSL Lines are a breeze and can be directed to any location the wire is terminated and can be switched in a matter of minutes if the need arises.
It’s much easier and cost effective to do this before the sheetrock goes up!
I offer free site surveys. Call for more information.